|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Advertising Effectiveness Top 25 Products and Services
Top 25 Advertising Effectiveness Products
Advertising effectiveness is something that every marketer aims to do with their ads. There are many products and services provided online that are meant to aid marketers increase the effectiveness of their ads. Here is a list of the top 25 products geared towards advertising effectiveness.
1. Radio Ad Lab. This company was founded in 2001 and conducts studies on the effectiveness of advertising in order to maximize advertising potential.
2. CopyScreen. This is a service offered by Decision Analyst that will evaluate your ideas for advertisements to decide which will work best. Decision Analyst also offers the following advertising effectiveness products: CopyCheck, CopyTest, CopyRecall and CopyTrack--all designed to evaluate all the aspects of your advertisements.
3. Measuring Advertising Effectiveness by William D. Wells. A 400 page book that teaches you the ins and outs of advertising from a psychological perspective.
4. Market Track. Offers Ad tracking and consultation to make sure you know where your customers are coming from and why.
5. Measuring the Effectiveness of Image and Linkage Advertising by Arch G. Woodside. This book teaches you how to find out how effective you image and link ads are, by using methods like split-run ad testing.
6. The Pretesting Company (MediaCheck). This company uses technology to pre-test commercials and print advertisements in what they call "real world testing environments".
7. ARS Group. Creates superior quality marketing communication methods that are designed to help business make the best advertising choices possible.
8. Aeffect. Uses both modern and more common research methods to help businesses find out which target-audience would be the best for their business to advertise to.
9. Analytic Partners. This company analyzes business ads using techniques such as predictive modeling to find out how consumers will react to each ad.
10. Anderson Analytics. Conducts market research and uses newer technologies such as data and text mining to create the best ads for your business.
11. AnswerQuest. Utilizes new technology on traditional advertising research methods to make sure your ads are both effective and successful.
12. Applied Marketing Research. Analyzes and mines data via telephone, internet and mail. Also conducts online panels and focus groups.
13. Baltimore Research. This company is 50 years old and offers both qualitative and quantitative market research services.
14. Frieden Qualitative Services. This market research company is run by Gary Frieden, who has a Ph.D. in Psychology, which he uses to guide potential customers to talk about the products being advertised to decide what emotions the ads create.
15. Eric Marder Associates, Inc. These advertising research specialist make use of proprietary techniques to estimate the market share and profit impact of certain advertisements.
16. G2 & Associates. Conducts qualitative research on markets such as: medical, children, legal and business-to-business.
17. Gallagher-Lee Research, Inc. Focuses on doing advertisement research consulting in the areas of brand equity, brand tracking and tactical research, among a few other areas.
18. Greenfield Consulting Group. Conducts qualitative advertising consulting that focuses their talents on pinpointing the consumer and B2B marketing areas for their varied group of clients.
19. Interamerican Research. This global company does full market and opinion research and lists its specialty as field and data collection for bigger research companies and corporations.
20. Ipsos. Based in New York, Ipsos is one of the most talked about and popular market research firms in North America.
21. M/A/R/C Research. This company offers modern innovations in both marketing research advertising consulting using qualitative and quantitative methods.
22. Moskowitz Jacobs Inc. Helps their clients create powerful brand messaging and advertising using ultra-modern and cutting edge quantitative research.
23. Northstar Research Partners, Inc. Another New York based company that offers global marketing research in the form of quantitative and qualitative studies that focus on consumer/business-to-business marketing.
24. The MSR Group. Does qualitative and quantitative research services that bases their services on developing customer advocacy and loyalty. They also offer advertising testing.
25. Research USA, Inc. Offers their clients primary research by utilizing more traditional mailing internet and telephone methods.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.