|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Associate Degree Nursing Program Top 25 Products and Services
Associate Degree Nursing Program for Unwanted Hair
The Most Important Techniques
“I’m a Hairy Gorilla-What Should I do!”
Have you ever looked in the mirror, rolled your eyes and think to yourself oh my gosh where did all this extra hair come from!
Unfortunately, everyone experiences hair growth on his or her body. Genetics plays a big role when it comes to the type of hair we grow on our body. Some individuals tend to go hair more frequently than others do. For example, some people may have to remove the hair on their body daily, twice a week where other’s can go without removing excess hair for as long as one month. Some may experience thicker or darker hair growth. Whatever amount of hair growth you experience the bottom line is – it is not a pleasant or fun experience, but the trick is to find easy and inexpensive ways to get rid of the problem.
Many women experience a lot of hair growth on their bodies and find the severity may increase, as you get older, such as upper lip, the chin, cheeks, on the back, legs, fingers, feet or toes. Many find that as they get older they experience an increase in hair growth.
First off, what is hair growth?
I am glad you asked! Hair on our body is controlled in a philosebaceous unit in our body. The philosebaceous unit consists of:
• A hair shaft
Our body is constantly growing and shedding hair in a continuous cycle. This cycle has three phases. They are:
• The anagen phase – the growth phase
Hairs spend an unpredictable amount of time in each phase determined by your family genes, the hormones make-up in your body, and area of the hair is growing on your body. Hair in the anagen phase is more prone to injury than hair in the telogen phase. It is important that you consider all this when choosing you method of hair removal.
Unwanted hair is common on the It can be caused by a variety of reasons such as:
There are many ways to remove unwanted hair growth. As mentioned earlier, each person has a different degree or severity of hair growth, so what is effective procedure for some may not be the right one for you. These procedures were constructed for both men and women. The most common areas in men are:
• The face
The most common areas for hair removal treatments in women are:
• The face
Below are different methods and products to help you remove unwanted hair growth. The following include:
• Products administered under a doctor's care. With most of these methods, the hair grows back too, although prescription products are usually stronger and more effective. Pharmaceutical companies produce a topical cream called Vaniqa, this cream is used to slow down the facial hair growth in women, but it will not remove the hair. The positive aspect is that you will not have to remove body hair as frequently as you did in the past.
• Shaving. Depending how thick and quick your hair growth will determine how often you have to shave. Most individuals use shaving as an option for hair removal when they want to remove the hair on their legs, arms or facial hair. Ingrown hairs in the pubic area are common for women who shave often. It is inexpensive, the razors and shaving cream are; $5 - $10 per month or less.
• Plucking. Plucking is a painful method, but may be the most worthwhile when there are just a few hairs you want to remove facial hairs. Do not use plucking to remove body hair on large areas of your body because it can cause you to develop ingrown hairs or it can cause scarring on your body.
• Depilation. Be cautious when selecting hair removal creams over-the-counter: not all creams are the same. For example, a hair removal cream created for pubic hair should only be used on pubic hair. You should never use it on your face for your facial hair. The chemicals used for pubic hair are much stronger than the chemicals on facial hair and it can be injure other parts of your body if used where it is not directed. The chemicals can cause burns. If you have a history of allergic reactions, you may want to seek the advice of your doctor before trying any hair removal creams. Sally Hansen manufactures hair popular hair removal creams. There company that has been in business for a long time and they have a great reputation for providing beauty enhancement products for women. They offer a full range of hair removal products at a low cost. Prices range from about $4 - $12. The cheaper products will get you a simple cream, where the more expensive brand will get you a spray-on version or a cream that includes a whole kit. Nair, Veet, or Sally Hansen manufactures good creams, as they are known for their reputation for producing great products. Any grocery store, amazon.com or online drugstore will carry this product.
• Hot Waxing. What is great about this method is that you can do this at home or you can also have it performed by a professional in a salon. Hot waxing can be messy and may leave some hairs behind because they can break off. Infection is one side effect so be careful. Many women use this hair removal method in the bikini area and for hair on the upper lip, chin and eyebrows. Zip wax is an excellent hot waxing product that works well and the price ranges from $7.00 to 14.00 a box. Zip Wax has been here for ages ever since the 1960’s and still is selling well. Some places to purchase it would be Amazon.com and drugstore.com.
• Bleaching. Bleaching is actually not a hair removal method, but it helps make hair growth less noticeable to the naked eye. Any over-the-counter store will sell bleaching products such as Sally Hansen or Nair.
• Oral Medications. If none of the methods or products, I listed for you work well than you can go to your doctor and ask him for oral medications to stop hair growth.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.