Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
Our 25 Top Acne Scar Removal Remedies
25 Top Adult Acne Treatment Products
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Top 25 Inventory Accounting Software
Top 25 Alcohol Detoxification Products
25 Top Allergy Symptoms Products
25 Top Vehicle Tracking Devices
25 Top Termite Treatments
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
25 Top Anti Depressant Drugs
Top 25 Cat Allergy Symptoms Products and Services
25 Top Wireless Home Alarm Systems
Vitamins For Hairloss
25 Top Watercraft Insurance Companies
Ways To Quit Smoking
Top 25 Colon Cleansing Kits
Top Colonoscopy Procedure Services
25 COPD Symptoms
25 Top Detoxification Program Services to Detoxify your mind and body in Southern California
Diabetes Medical Supplies
Digital Asset Management
Top 25 DNA Testing Geneology Services/Products
Our Top 25 Florida Tourist Attractions
Top 25 Foam Bedding Products
25 Top Forensic Nursing Degree Programs and Certifications
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Back Pain Specialist Top 25 Products and Services
Back Pain Specialist
1. a medical doctor - family doctors are the usual first step in looking for help with back pain
2. Chiropractors- These specialists deal with manipulation of the spine
3. Osteopath- Doctors of Osteopathy or D.O. are a combination of both the medical doctor or M.D. and the Chiropractor.
4. Spine specialists- have special training in spinal problems
5. Surgeons- If an operation is required a surgeon who specializes in back disorders is required.
6. Physiatrists- either an M.D. or a D.O. whose main interest is in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
7. Anesthesiologists- they diagnose and treat people who have acute or chronic pain as well as other pre operative treatments.
8. Neurologist- specialize in treating all kinds of muscular spinal diseases
9. Rheumatologist-specialist in arthritis and other neuro-muscular disorders.
10. Physical Therapists- are often state licensed practitoners.
11. Occupational therapists- trained to improve a person's physical functioning
12. Psychologist-can sometimes help a person dealing with chronic pain
13. Electrotherapy practitioners- this therapy may be dangerous for some people
14. Massage therapy- may relieve the back pain without drugs or other interventions
15. Specialty Care Physicians working in Pain Management clinics- they provide an overall total body pain control program.
16. The Miami Back Institute - uses non surgical decompression therapy
17. Ventura Spinal Care Center- also offers a non surgical back care therapy
18. Back2Life- a machine that offers back pain therapy
19. Laser Spine Institute- laser surgery
20. Naturopath- works with a head to spine approach to backpain
21. ARP wave clinic- offers an alternative to back surgery
22. ThermaCare Heat Wraps- give temporary relief of lower backpain
23. Omega XL- pills made from polyunsaturated Omega 3 fatty acids and joined to oil taken from a mussel called Perna Canaliculus.
24. Rehab Orthopedic Medicine- located in Decatur, Georgia, they provide non surgical orthopedic medicine
25. Neurosurgeons- are the only ones who teat all kinds of spine pain.