|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Business Acquisition Loan Top 25 Products and Services
Top 25 Places to find a Business Acquisition Loan
1. Hasking Capital Group - Offers a variety of services for businesses.
2. CFS Financing - Offers a variety of loans for businesses.
3. Funding Universe - To obtain a loan you must have been in business for 2 or more years, have a personal credit score of 650+, and a clean credit history.
4. Deerpath Capital - Offers a variety of services for businesses.
5. Business Credit Sources - This is a great place to shop for loans. This site will help you compare loans from a number of lenders.
6. Biz Buy Financing - They have access to 25 lenders and have lent from 400,000 up to 5,000,000. They have 15 years experience and will help pre-qualify you for loans.
7. Unsecured Funding - They have lent anywhere from 10,000 up to 5 million and they consider all credit situations.
8. Business Funders - They can loan more than 250,000.
9. Biz 2 Credit - Offers a variety of loans for businesses.
10. Broker Service Network - They have lent up to 2 million dollars and will cover 90% of your financing.
11. iBank - Offers loans up to 25 years and $250,000.
12. CIT - They have lent anywhere from 350,000 up to 2 million. They will cover 90% of your financing on 10-25 year loans. Also, there is no minimum collateral for loans under 1 million dollars.
13. Global Financial Services - They offer a free evaluation and an in-depth analysis.
14. Buyer Zone - They help match you up with lending companies.
15. Florida Business Brokers - They offer free valuation services, referrals to lenders, and financing advice.
16. Bank of America - Offers a variety of loans for businesses.
17. Merrill Lynch - They offer a variety of loans and services for businesses.
18. BB&T - Offers a variety of loans and services for businesses
19. A. Buchholtz & Company LLC - Is a lending company that can help with SBA loans.
20. Sumida & Associates - Is a lending firm that can help secure SBA loans from 200,000 up to 10 million.
21. Oak Stree Funding - Offers SBA loans from $25,000 up to 10 million.
22. Elgin State Bank - Offers SBA loans to purchase assets of exisitng business, finance partner buy in/buy outs, and flexible loan structures.
23. UPS Capital Business Credit - Offered by UPS, up to 25 year loan from $250,000 up to 2 million.
24. All Options - Helps business owners find loans.
25. State Funding - To secure a loan you must have been in business for at least one year, accept credit cards, and have $2,500 in monthly credit card sales.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.