|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
COPD Symptoms Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top COPD Symptoms
Symptoms of COPD may be different for each individual. Any of the following symptoms of COPD should be reported to your physician or Pulmonologist as soon as possible. The following are some of the symptoms of COPD.
1) Shortness of breath. Caused by the lungs not functioning properly.
2) Coughing up sputum.
3) Feeling unwell for a long period of time. Possibly caused by lack of enough oxygen in blood.
4) Trouble sleeping. May be a symptom of COPD because of shortness of breath.
5) Swelling of ankles. Poor circulation caused by lack of oxygen in blood stream.
6) Increase in weight. Possibly caused by an increase in fluids in the body.
7) Decrease in weight. Loss of appetite due to other COPD symptoms.
8) Change in color of sputum. Lungs or bronchial tunes may be irritated or inflamed.
9) Wheezing. Caused by improper lung function.
10) Becoming forgetful. May be caused by a lack of oxygen.
11) Confusion. Also may be caused by a lack of oxygen.
12) The need to sleep propped up by pillows or in a reclining chair. This COPD symptom is very common in COPD sufferers.
13) Lack of energy.
14) Dizzy spells. This can be caused by lack of oxygen or poor circulation.
16) Slurred speech. Can be caused by lack of oxygen.
17) Extreme fatigue.
18) Respiratory infection. This may occur when the COPD causes a weakened immune system.
19) Blood in sputum.
20) An odor to sputum. May be caused by a bronchial or lung infection.
21) Swelling of hands. Poor circulation due to lack of oxygen.
22) Swelling of face. May also be caused by a lack of oxygen.
23) Waking up in the middle of the night short of breath. Improper lung function.
24) Unable to walk even short distances without becoming breathless. One of the first symptoms of COPD noticed by many.
25) Bluish tint to lips, hands or feet. Caused by an improper amount of oxygen in the blood stream.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.