Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
Our 25 Top Acne Scar Removal Remedies
25 Top Adult Acne Treatment Products
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Top 25 Inventory Accounting Software
Top 25 Alcohol Detoxification Products
25 Top Allergy Symptoms Products
25 Top Vehicle Tracking Devices
25 Top Termite Treatments
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
25 Top Anti Depressant Drugs
Top 25 Cat Allergy Symptoms Products and Services
25 Top Wireless Home Alarm Systems
Vitamins For Hairloss
25 Top Watercraft Insurance Companies
Ways To Quit Smoking
Top 25 Colon Cleansing Kits
Top Colonoscopy Procedure Services
25 COPD Symptoms
25 Top Detoxification Program Services to Detoxify your mind and body in Southern California
Diabetes Medical Supplies
Digital Asset Management
Top 25 DNA Testing Geneology Services/Products
Our Top 25 Florida Tourist Attractions
Top 25 Foam Bedding Products
25 Top Forensic Nursing Degree Programs and Certifications
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Cluster Migraines Top 25 Products and Services
Top 25 Cluster Migraines Products
Cluster migraine sufferers will tell you that nothing can compare to the excruciating pain experienced with this disabling type of headache. Here’s a list of sources to help them manage and find relief from cluster migraine headaches:
1. Headache Buster. Capsaisin-based nasal spray. 100 percent natural. Zinc-free.
2. Frova (frovatriptan succinate). By Endo Pharmaceuticals. Tablets. Best results if taken at onset of headache.
3. MAXALT (rizatriptan benzoate). By Merck. Contains no aspirin or caffeine. Relieves sensitivity to light and sound.
4. Fioricet. Combination of acetaminophen, butalbital (barbiturate) and caffeine.
5. Fiorinal with codeine. Combination of aspirin, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine.
6. Larson’s Homeo. Swedish product. “Complex homeopathy”. Dosage—20 drops in plain water 2-3 times daily.
7. Imitrex (sumatriptan succinate). Narrows blood vessels in brain. Available as injection, nasal spray or orally.
8. Zomig (zolmitriptan). Narrows blood vessels in brain. Available as nasal spray or orally.
9. MiGone Plus. By Native Remedies. Concentrated medicinal extract of three herbs. Headache preventive.
10. Cafergot. Ergotamine tartrate with caffeine.
11. Migranal (dihydroergotamine mesylate). Nasal spray.
12. Ergomar (ergotamine tartrate). Use under tongue.
13. D.H.E 45 (dihydroergotamine mesylate). Given as injection or I.V.
14. Lidocaine. Nose drops.
15. Deltasone (prednisone). Corticosteroid. Anti-inflammatory drug. Transitional medicine, used to break cycle of headaches.
16. Decadron (dexamethasone). Transitional medicine, breaks cycle of headaches.
17. Verelan (verapamil). Prevents headaches, both occasional and chronic. Calcium channel blocker.
18. Eskalith (lithium). Costs less than other medications. Works on the hypothalamus.
19. Stadol NS (butorphanal tartrate). Nasal spray. May become addictive.
20. Calan (verapamil). Calcium channel blocker. Preventive medication for chronic headaches.
21. Depakote (divalproex sodium). Preventive, antiseizure medication.
22. Topamax (topiramate). By Ortho-McNeil Neurologics. Preventive medication taken daily.
23. Lioresal (baclofen). By Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Preventive medication. Skeletal muscle relaxant.
24. Depakene (valproic acid). Antiseizure medication.
25. Compazine (prochlorperazine) Anti-nausea, anti-psychotic medication.