Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
Our 25 Top Acne Scar Removal Remedies
25 Top Adult Acne Treatment Products
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Top 25 Inventory Accounting Software
Top 25 Alcohol Detoxification Products
25 Top Allergy Symptoms Products
25 Top Vehicle Tracking Devices
25 Top Termite Treatments
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
25 Top Anti Depressant Drugs
Top 25 Cat Allergy Symptoms Products and Services
25 Top Wireless Home Alarm Systems
Vitamins For Hairloss
25 Top Watercraft Insurance Companies
Ways To Quit Smoking
Top 25 Colon Cleansing Kits
Top Colonoscopy Procedure Services
25 COPD Symptoms
25 Top Detoxification Program Services to Detoxify your mind and body in Southern California
Diabetes Medical Supplies
Digital Asset Management
Top 25 DNA Testing Geneology Services/Products
Our Top 25 Florida Tourist Attractions
Top 25 Foam Bedding Products
25 Top Forensic Nursing Degree Programs and Certifications
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Culinary Arts Academy Top 25 Products and Services
America's Top 25 Culinary Arts Academies
Aspiring chefs are in luck – interest in culinary careers has skyrocketed, and you no longer need to travel cross-country to attend cooking school. Most culinary programs are also highly affordable.
The first decision a culinary student makes is what track to pursue. Culinary Arts is the most common, followed by Baking & Pastry. Programs are sometimes offered in Hospitality Management and similar topics. Most culinary programs are offered as diplomas or associate degrees, with select schools offering bachelor’s degrees.
Some programs are affiliated with Le Cordon Bleu, a famed training program, but failure to carry this mark shouldn’t deter a potential student.
The list below presents the finest 25 cooking schools in the country.
1. Culinary Institute of America (Hyde Park, NY).
2. Johnson & Wales University (Providence, RI and other locations).
3. New England Culinary Institute (Montpelier, VT).
4. French Culinary Institute (New York, NY).
5. Institute of Culinary Education (New York, NY).
6. Sullivan University (Louisville, KY)
7. Scottsdale Culinary Institute (Scottsdale, AZ).
8. L’cademie de Cuisine (Gaithersburg, MD)
9. Texas Culinary Academy (Austin, TX).
10. Pennsylvania Culinary Institute (Pittsburgh, PA).
11. Western Culinary Institute (Portland, Oregon).
12. California School of Culinary Arts (Pasadena, CA).
13. Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
14. Art Institute of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
15. Art Institute of Ohio - Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
16. Art Institute of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
17. Schoolcraft College (Livonia, MI)
18. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
19. The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College (Philadelphia, PA)
20. California Culinary Academy (San Francisco, CA).
21. JNA Institute of Culinary Arts (Philadelphia, PA)
22. Art Institute of York, PA (York, PA)
23. Art Institute of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
24. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts – Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
25. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Miami (Miami, FL)