|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
LPN Nursing School Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top LPN Nursing School Services
1. Southeastern Community College-They have a very good nursing program that is relatively inexpensive and the instructors are good.
2. University of Iowa-They also have a good LPN program in Southern Iowa, but are much more expensive.
3. National Park Community College-They have a wonderful LPN program in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
4. Xavier University-You can get your LPN in the state of Ohio.
5. Ohio State University-You can be a Buckeye in Columbus as you get your LPN.
6. Western Illinois-A school with a very small and limited nursing program.
7. Oregon State University-You get your LPN in a very beautiful part of the country.
8. Iowa State University-They have a limited nursing program here that is not as expensive as the one at the University of Iowa.
9. University of Madison Wisconsin-There are some nursing students at this school.
10. University of Washington-They have won numerous awards for their nursing school.
11. University of Phoenix-They have an online LPN program. I don't know how well online nursing can work.
12. University of Pennsylvania-People like U.S. Senator Arlen Specter have spoken highly of their nursing program.
13. University of Michigan-Many of these LPN students may have to leave their home state in order to find work.
14. University of Texas-There is an LPN program there, that happens to be in desperate need of funding.
15. Spoon River Community College-They need an LPN program given they are right by a hospital.
16. Walden University-They have a proven track record as a nursing school.
17. University of Dayton-The Flyers of Dayton do try to compete for some of Ohio's nursing students.
18. University of Connecticut-Their nursing program and a lot of their medical facilities get donations from Jim Calhoun, the men's basketball coach.
19. University of Oregon-They have a nursing program as do their rivals Oregon State.
20. Louisiana Tech-If you finish at this nursing program, you have a good chance of getting hired at EMSI.
21. Idaho State University-There is a small nursing program there.
22. Atlanta Technical College-You can get your LPN in an exciting city like Atlanta.
23. Athens Technical College-They have a nursing program where you can truly specialize.
24. Northwestern Technical College-They have an LPN program in Rock Spring.
25. Middle Georgia Technical College-LPN program in Warner Robins.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.