|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Laser Acne Treatment Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Laser Acne Treatments
If you or someone you know is considering laser treatment for acne or acne scars, here's a list of 25 treatments to help you decide what's right for you:
1. THE SMOOTHBEAM: From popular laser creators, Candela, this diode laser treats acne by destroying sebaceous glands, without causing damage to the outer layer of skin. The Smoothbeam features Candela's Dynamic Cooling Device, reducing patient downtime by preventing the bruising commonly associated with laser treatments.
2. VBEAM PERFECTA: Also from Candela, the Perfecta covers a broader range of skin treatments. Perfecta uses micro-pulse technology to treat all types of skin lesions and discoloration, and also features Candela's DCD.
3. PHOTODYNAMIC ACNE TREATMENT: A common therapy using blue light and photosensitizing agent, Levulan. Photodynamic treatment kills bacteria, while exfoliating the skin and shutting down the sebaceous glands.
4. FRAXEL RE:STORE: Comfortable and effective in a broad range of skin colors, Reliant's Fraxel resurfaces the skin while targeting scars, wrinkles and stretch marks. Fraxel Re:store is a fractional laser, treating small areas, allowing less down time for healing.
5. FRAXEL RE:FINE: Similar to the Re:store, but gentler and good for maintenance.
6. FRAXEL RE:PAIR: For severely damaged skin with results comparable to surgery .
7. LUXV LASER: Palomar Medical's treatment for mild-to-moderate acne. The LuxV emits pulses of light that alter the sebaceous glands. Palomar's LuxV produces long-lasting results without the side effects of traditional drug therapies.
8. PALOMAR 1540 FRACTIONAL LASER: Palomar's skin resurfacing laser improves texture and pore size, smoothes acne and scars, and targets damaged skin. Like the Perfecta and Smoothbeam, Palomar's 1540 has a cooling device to minimize discomfort.
9. THE HARMONY PIXEL LASER. By Alma Lasers, the Pixel targets acne, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage and boosts collagen renewal. Like the Fraxel Re:store, Pixel patients feel virtually no discomfort and enjoy a speedy recovery.
10.ULTRAPULSE FRACTIONAL: The Lumenis UltraPulse fractional treats severe scarring and stimulates cell renewal, much like the Fraxel lasers.
11. ACTIVE FX and DEEP FX: These Lumenis fractional lasers treat scarring, hyperpigmentation, and stimulate cell renewal. Compare to Fraxel or UltraPulse.
12. TOTAL FX: Combines Deep FX and Active FX for a more aggressive rejuvenation and acne scar treatment.
13. BLUE LIGHT: Widely popular, the Blue Light Laser therapy uses narrow-band high-intensity blue light to kill bacteria, causes no skin damage, and produces minimal side effects.
14.MED FLASH II: Alderm's Med Flash II uses IPL (intense pulsed light) to rejuvenate skin and treat acne.
15. QUADRA Q4 PLATINUM: DermaMed's Quadra IPL system treats hyperpigmentation, acne, sun damage, and many other skin imperfections.
16.CLEARTOUCH LITE: Radiancy's ClearTouch Lite uses LHE (light and heat energy) to stimulate porphyrin and produce oxygen, killing bacteria and shrinking the sebaceous glands.
17. NATURALIGHT: Focus Medical's NaturaLight uses IPL to treat acne and hyperpigmentation. NaturaLight works on a variety of skin types.
18. PHOTONOVA PLS3: PhotoNova's precision light system offers skin rejuvenation, acne treatment, and fractional skin resurfacing.
19. STARLUX 500: Palomar's most powerful laser and pulsed light system treats acne and pigmented lesions, and resurfaces the skin. StarLux features Palomar's Advanced Contact Cooling system, for more comfortable treatment, one of many new safety features added since the STARLUX 300.
20. SKINCLEAR SRVH: Sybaritic's laser treats acne, acne scars, and rejuvenates the skin.
21. PHOTOFRACTIONAL: PhotoNova's fractional treats damaged skin, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and sun spots on the face, chest, back, neck and hands.
22.PHOTOMATRIX: Similar to the PhotoFractional, PhotoNova's fractional skin resurfacing system improves skin tone and discoloration while stimulating collagen renewal.
23. MEDILUX- Palomar's original IPL system for treating acne and pigmented lesions.
24: SMOOTHPEEL YAG 2940 LASER: Candela's Smoothpeel is more for anti-aging than acne, but has shown significant results on acne scarring and texture. Results are similar to a chemical peel.
25. AFFIRM: Cynosure's Affirm is virtually pain-free and treats wrinkles, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.