Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
Our 25 Top Acne Scar Removal Remedies
25 Top Adult Acne Treatment Products
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Top 25 Inventory Accounting Software
Top 25 Alcohol Detoxification Products
25 Top Allergy Symptoms Products
25 Top Vehicle Tracking Devices
25 Top Termite Treatments
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
25 Top Anti Depressant Drugs
Top 25 Cat Allergy Symptoms Products and Services
25 Top Wireless Home Alarm Systems
Vitamins For Hairloss
25 Top Watercraft Insurance Companies
Ways To Quit Smoking
Top 25 Colon Cleansing Kits
Top Colonoscopy Procedure Services
25 COPD Symptoms
25 Top Detoxification Program Services to Detoxify your mind and body in Southern California
Diabetes Medical Supplies
Digital Asset Management
Top 25 DNA Testing Geneology Services/Products
Our Top 25 Florida Tourist Attractions
Top 25 Foam Bedding Products
25 Top Forensic Nursing Degree Programs and Certifications
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Laser Skin Resurfacing Top 25 Products and Services
25 Laser Skin Resurfacing Methods
1. CO2 Laser: Used to eliminate deeper layers of damaged skin and stimulate regeneration of the younger skin underneath. This laser is the best on the market and treats all skin maladies on the face.
2. Erbium Laser: Used to improve the appearance of skin. It’s milder and less invasive than other procedures. You should use this laser for a smaller recovery time and for skin damage that is not as severe. Requires less recovery time but the results are as dramatic as the CO2 laser.
3. Derma-K Laser: Receive the benefits of Erbium Laser and CO2 lasers in one procedure. Derma-K helps remove sun damaged skin and reduce the appearance of facial scars. It’s a fractional laser treatment that only affects the problem areas. The recovery time is considerably less than other laser treatments.
4. NLite Laser: It was introduced in 2003 and is considered one of the best forms of treatment of acne scars. Used only for acne scars, other laser treatments are recommended for full facial rejuvenation.
5. Ultra Pulse Laser: It is used to combat sagging eyelids and eye bags. It also helps remove skin imperfections such as sun damage, aging skin, wrinkles, and lines. The procedure can be directed at the small imperfections, leaving the undamaged skin free.
6. Ultra Fine Erubium Laser: This laser can be used on the neck, chest, and hands. It is designed for darker skin tones. The procedure is completed quickly and healing is faster. Can be used for removing tattoos as well.
7. Photodynamic Therapy: Is used by dermatologists to treat sun damaged skin and help cancerous skin conditions. This treatment rejuvenates the skin while treating acne and the signs of aging and pre cancerous facial ailments. This laser treatment can be paired with other treatments to boost the overall results of the therapy.
8. Sciton Erbium Laser: This form of laser treatment can range from a shallow peel to a deep restructuring which improves tone and texture of skin. It can also be used on the small ailments of the skin while leaving the surrounding healthy tissue intact.
9. Fraxel Laser: Is a skin resurfacing laser that reduces the appearance of skin discoloration, aging, surgical scars, acne scars, and many more skin maladies. Healing time is expedited because the laser can target the specific problem areas.
10. Trichloracetic Acid Peel: Get the same effects from a laser peel without the recovery time. The recovery time is one week. Treats wrinkles and age spots and reveals the younger skin underneath.
11. Phenol Peel: The deepest chemical peel on the market. Should only be used for deep wrinkles and severely sun damaged skin. Procedure is fast and no need for anesthesia. Total recovery takes a few months but if paired with a laser treatment the signs of aging are slowed exponentially.
12. Joule Laser: One of the best laser systems on the market today. The patient controls the intensity of the treatments. It helps reveal younger looking skin and removes blemishes. There is very little chance of future breakouts. Successive treatments allow for successful slowing of the aging process.
13. Thermage: Tightens and removes the contours (wrinkles, laugh lines) of your skin in a single treatment. The laser heats the skin underneath and collagen is renewed which softens the signs of wrinkles and lines. There is little to no recovery time.
14. Titan Laser: Improves skin tone and tightens skin in the jaw line, chin, neck, legs, and stomach. Collagen is rebuilt underneath the skin which generates tighter, younger looking skin. There is no recovery time or pain medication required.
15. Refirme: Fine wrinkles are reduced and sagging skin is lifted. Can be used in areas of the face, neck, abdomen, upper arms, and knees. Skin looks younger and smoother and the laser slows the signs of aging. Treatment requires little to no recovery time and it is virtually painless.
16. Accent Laser: Non invasive skin tightening regimen. Treats wrinkles and tightens loose skin by improving collagen production. Results can be seen faster but multiple laser treatments will be needed to see get the best effects.
17. GentleWaves: A series of treatments that help target the signs of aging. Skin is tightened and younger looking skin is exposed. Will treat large areas of the skin. No pain or side effects of downtime.
18. DOT CO2 Fractional: Can treat areas besides the face safely. Used for acne scars, wrinkles, heavy eyelids, scars, and aging of the hands and face. Very little discomfort in this procedure and it is an outpatient procedure. Post procedure redness disappears after a few days and results last for several years.
19. Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation: Can be used to treat wrinkles, sun damage, broken capillaries, and red spots. This laser can be used on any part of the body with sun damage or broken capillaries. There is no recovery time and the procedure is non invasive. Induces collagen growth and smoothes out wrinkles slowing the signs of aging.
20. Active FX Laser: Smooth out wrinkles and other irregularities in one treatment. Used only on the face but results are almost immediately seen. It is a fractional treatment which makes healing time a lot faster. Collagen is improved over time and the aging process is slowed down.
21. Laser Genesis: Can be used on both men and women. Stimulates collagen production and doesn’t destroy the upper layers of skin. Relatively painless and procedure is non-ablative. Little or no recovery time and resulting appearance is healthier and younger looking.
22. Lux 1540: Great for lines, wrinkles, acne scars, sun damage, and many other skin disorders. Can be used on face, neck, chest, and backs of hands. Procedure is comfortable and quickly done. Patients can return to work sooner and with collagen renewal the skin looks healthier and tighter.
23. Smoothbeam Laser: Treats acne and the resulting scars. The procedure is painless and there is no damage to the skin. You can return to normal activities after the treatment. Best results are reached after 4-5 treatments. Skin is clearer and acne breakouts are reduced significantly.
24. Fraxel Restore: Requires little or no recovery time and treats many types of skin problems. Procedure is non ablative and you can return to your regular activities once it is done. Skin looks healthier and results last for years.
25. Skintyte: A laser energy source that improves skin firmness. It is completely safe and can be used full face or body. Skin looks younger and tighter. Procedure is painless and there is no recovery time.
26. Broadband Light: For treating veins, sun damage, and aging. Any area can be treated and it restores the skins collagen making it smoother. Patients can go back to work after this procedure it is non invasive and little discomfort.
27. Microlaser Peel: Removes skin irregularities from sun damage and skin problems like scars, wrinkles, and keratoses. This procedure provides better results than a normal microdermabrasion. Patients will notice immediate change in skin texture and tightness. Healing process takes two to four days.
28. Renaissance Peel: Tightens skin and removes irregularities in one. Little or no recovery time and results are seen almost immediately. Great for all types of skin.