|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Laser Teeth Whitening Top 25 Products and Services
Top Laser Teeth Whitening Solutions
What is a Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is the cosmetic procedure used worldwide to remove stains and discoloration from teeth. In order, obtain beautiful pearly white teeth you will need to go through a bleaching process. This process is quick and easy and it will make a huge difference in your appearance. This process should only be done in an office with a professional dentist or cosmetic doctor applying the procedure.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Having whiter teeth comes with many positive benefits. First off, you will be able to lighten your tooth's color and stains or discoloration will not be apparent to the naked eye. Whitening does not last forever; it is a procedure that must be repeated after a certain give length of time. Individual who have this process done and consume food and beverages that cause staining on the teeth such as coffee will begin to notice the whitening begin to fade within as little as thirty days. Individuals who stay away from foods and beverages that stain teeth such as coffee may be able to wait one year or longer before whitening their teeth. A treatment or touch-up is always necessary to maintain pearly white teeth. The level of whiteness will vary from individual to individual depending on what type of condition your teeth are in, the type of stain, and most important the type of bleaching system used.
There are many reasons why people experience teeth discoloration. Some of those reasons are the following:
The Laser Tooth Whitening
The Procedure - Lasers are used to whiten teeth in dentist’s office. The process is quick, easy, and beneficial for both the dentist and the patient. A peroxide bleaching solution, applied to the tooth surface, is "activated" by laser energy, which speeds up of the whitening process.
What Does the Procedure Involve?
Laser tooth whitening - Laser tooth whitening provides the quickest and most effective way to whiten teeth.
1. The teeth whitening procedure will begin first with a minor cleaning by the hygienist. The hygienist will remove any plaque they find in your mouth that is found around the gum line.
2. A peroxide based gel is applied onto the base of the teeth. The gel that the dentist uses contains a chemical mixture that contains a strong formula. This heavy-duty formula will make sure the patient gets an impressive teeth whitening.
3. The dentist will then use a particular light that will cause the gel to start whitening the teeth. This gel is used in combination with a laser. The extraordinary light and heat causes the whitening process to take effect quicker and more effectively. However, to achieve the best results, you will need to go back to your doctor and have this procedure done several times. Your professional dentist or a dental surgeon you feel comfortable with using can perform the laser tooth whitening procedure so you can have a pearly white smile.
4. This procedure usually takes about an hour to complete, and it can whiten the patient teeth up to as many as ten shades lighter.
5. If you have dark, stains you may have to revisit your dentist for a second treatment depending how serve the stains.
6. To achieve maximum results it is suggested that you avoid any foods that can cause discoloration for at least 48 hours.
Whitening devices or products you can purchase online or at any store:
Colgate whitening toothpaste
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.