|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Massage Therapy Insurance Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Massage Therapy Insurance Services
Massage Therapy is one of the rising industries for the self-employed. Not only are you able to work your own hours but you build a special bound and rep ore with you clientele.
There are times when an issue may arise, it is a good idea to make sure that you have all of your bases covered. Thus, if you injure a client or become injured while you are working, you want to make sure that you have the best massage therapy insurance possible to take care of all of your needs and concerns.
1) Alternative Therapy Professional Association- Is a group that focuses mostly on those in the field of alternative therapy such as massage, body-work. This also includes animal therapies as well as nail technicians. Alternative also offers a referral program where you can earn by telling others about this organization.
2) Hands-On-Trade Association- Specialize in working with not only massage therapists but also, nail technicians, body-workers, animal massage therapists, estheticians. The mission for this organization is to provide top quality insurance to its members.
3) NAMASTA (North American Studio Alliance)- Only offers two rates. This company mainly offers to existing businesses who hire massage therapist on staff. They focus more on spa orient professions such as Yoga, Tai-Chi, Nia, etc.
4) Associated Body Work & Massage Professionals- Not only providing great insurance but also offers a wide array of resources for schools and instructors. Associated also has an online educational program.
5) AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association)- Not only offers insurance to professional therapists but also offers continuing education classes and much more to its members.
6) Mercator Risk Services- Supports the Medical Spa services around the country. They provide a wide range of massage therapy insurance.
7) International Massage Association- Provides all necessary massage therapy insurances as well as the ability to have a 401K and free business website.
8) Massage Therapy 101- Low cost liability insurance also information on training and schools.
9) Idea Health and Fitness Association- Not only covering insurance for massage therapist but also for Yoga instructors, Pilates and Martial Art instructors.
10) The Bodyworker.com- You will find continuing education classes along with several different options for massage therapy insurance from basic liability on up to clinical.
11) Holistic Benefits & Services- Provides insurance for Aromatherapy professionals, Colonic professionals, Dance instructors, Feng Shui designers, as well as reflexology professionals and massage therapy.
12) Florida Massage Therapy Association- Holds chapter meetings to let therapists know of changes for the massage therapy community, massage therapy insurance as well as continuing education opportunities, etc.
13) Massage Therapy Foundation- Helps students and professionals with continuing education, massage therapy insurance as well as raising funds for many different organizations, etc.
14) Massage Therapy.com- Providing insurance for massage therapist to include health insurance, up-to-date classes for all levels in the massage therapy field.
15) Back-2-Wellness- Helping professionals in the field of massage therapy as well as chiropractics. Providing professional as well as student insurance for both fields.
16) Oregon Therapist Association- Helping those located in the state of Oregon find the best insurance companies for their massage therapy companies.
17) Wells Fargo- Not just a bank, but a whole lot more. Provides massage therapy insurance for students and professionals.
18) Hall and Company- Well established organization that provides an array of professional insurances; massage therapy, chiropractic insurance, travelers, etc.
19) Massage Today.com- Offers a monthly magazine to keep the massage professionals up to date on any changes that may be going on in the community, top doctors and professionals from around the nation provide information on up coming events and techniques that are sure to please the clients. Massage therapy insurance offered and much more.
20) Net Quote.com- Will help you find the best deals on massage therapy insurance by comparing many of the leading companies. They will also help you to find the best deal to fit within in your budget.
21) Prudential- Also provides insurance for an array of different organizations and professions to include massage, nail, waxing, health and more.
22) State Farm- Helping everyone find great deals across the board, auto, home, health, professional to include massage, health instructors, dance, etc.
23) Gallaghermalpractice-com- Provides insurance for massage, family practice, general practice, fitness instructors and more.
24) Total Event- Event coordinators, party planners, fitness instructors, massage therapy, dance.
25) Unitrin Direct- Auto, health, home, fire, massage, nail, dance, fitness and more.
Always shop around to make sure you are getting the best deal for your budget.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.