|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Migraine Therapy Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Migraine Therapy Products and Methods
Headaches can be severe enough to be classified as a migraine. Many people even get migraines often. There is a lot of different migraine therapies out. Some of the well-known therapies are:
1. Heat. If you apply a heat pack or heating pad to your neck and shoulders it relieves tension which relieves the migraine.
2. Relaxation. If you relax as much as possible, then you are relieving stress, which is a trigger to migraines.
3. Caffeine. Works on the brain capillaries to get rid of the migraine
4. Cardiovascular Exercise. Releases endorphins in the bloodstream, which is one of our body's natural pain killers.
5. Walking. A mixture of relaxing and breaking up the body's tension.
6. Acupuncture. Helps with the management of pain
7. Excedrin Migraine. An over the counter technique that works as Caffeine does because it has a high level of caffeine in it.
8. TMS a.k.a Transcranial Magnetic Stimilation- sends magnetic pulses to the brain relieving the migraine
9. Acupressure Massage. Focuses on pressure points relieving pressure and tension throughout the body.
10. Migraine Inhalor. Says to work in about 30 minutes which is much quicker than most migraine treatments
11. Biofeedback. Works to relieve stress with deep breathing and meditation.
12. BeKool. Cooling and relief to the head. An over the counter treatment
13. Chiropractic treatment. Aligns bones and joints with a mixture of massage to trigger a migraine cure.
14. Migracap. Combines cool compression and darkness to give migraine relief
15. Migraspray. A spray that's sprayed under the tongue to go directly to the bloodstream to help cure a migraine.
16. De-Ka. Reads pain signals on your body and sends brainwaves to relieve the pain.
17. Gelstat Migraine. An over the counter pain reliever taken by holding the pill under the tongue and then swallowing.
18. Ice-cream headache prevention straw. Deflects cold from the sensory palate. Main use for those that get headaches or migraines from cold products.
19. MigreLief. An over the counter vitamin that relieves migraine pain.
20. Dietary Modification. A study of your diet to eliminate migraine triggers
21. Antidepressants. In cases where migraines are caused by stress, a doctor sometimes prescribes antidepressants.
22. Triptans. A drug that relieves pain, nausea, and other migraine symptoms.
23. Butterbur. A supplement that is said to cut the amount of migraines in half.
24. Migraine Hypnosis. Hypnotises the brain to relax and not stressed.
25. Botox. Recent studies show that about 80% felt it cured their migraine. Studies are still unsure why it works, but it does work on the majority of people.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.