|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Minority Small Business Loans Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Minority Small Business Loans Services
The idea of minority small business loans is something that can be used to stimulate the economy. The state of Michigan in particular could benefit from the concept of Minority Small Business Loans. This is due to the fact that the state happens to have the highest unemployment rate in the country.
1. Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)-The minority business development agency tries to consolidate the needs of many minority based small business owners.
2. Native American Business Development Centers-These centers help Native Americans in Montana and Oklahoma for example be able to start small businesses.
3. NAACP Business Development Program-This program helps African American small business owners.
4. Small Business Administration-They can give you a general layout of the programs which are out there.
5. Kauffman Foundation-They focus on minority small business loans in rural areas.
6. Lautenberg Foundation-They support minority small business owners in New Jersey looking for loans.
7. Department of Energy-They give out loans to small business owners who are focused upon renewable energy.
8.504 Microloan Program-This can be used by minorities who are trying to set up a small business on a smaller scale.
9. Hendricks Group-They give out loans to minority small business owners in the Wisconsin area.
10. Rural Lender Advantages-Lenders out there who want to help rural, minority business owners.
11. Special Purpose Loans-These are to help small businesses who have been impacted by NAFTA or who have had to deal with cleaning up pollution.
12. The Community Adjustment and Investment Program-To protect minorities who have been harmed by trade deals.
13.7a Loan Program-This can help minorities who want to set up an ESOP program.
14. The Small Business Investment Company-A loan program that can help minorities learn about things like venture capital and corporate governance.
15.CAIP Fault Lines-Another loan program that deals with NAFTA readjustment.
16. Iowa: Target Small Business Assistance Program-This program can get you fifty thousand dollars from the state of Iowa if you qualify.
17. Illinois: Minority, Women, and Disabled Participation Loan Program -This program helps you set up fifty percent of a project.
18.Mississippi: Capital Access Loan Program -This program was enhanced by Governor Haley Barbour to help with twenty five percent of the project.
19. New Jersey: Urban Plus-This program is meant to help small business owners in urban areas.
20. New York: Micro Loans for Minority and Women Owned Businesses-This small business program can help in the Bronx.
21. New Mexico: The Loan Fund-The people in the small business community in New Mexico who isn't being helped by traditional means can investigate this program.
22. State Office of Minority and Women's Business Enterprises-These people can help you find the necessary loans in the state of Washington.
23. State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance-These people can help you find loans in Massachusetts
24. Women-Owned Business Network-All minorities can seek assistance here in the state of Missouri.
25. Kohl Foundation-Another organization who helps form small businesses in Wisconsin.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.