|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Mold Allergy Symptoms Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Mold Allergy Symptoms Products
A lot of people that have a pollen allergy also have a mold allergy. Mold allergy symptoms vary but are like any other allergy symptom. They include sneezing, itching, runny nose, dry skin, cough, and congestion. There is not a cure for mold allergy symptoms but there is products to ease the symptom. Those products are:
1. Nasal lavage. Whether by over the counter medicine or home made a good way to help the nasal symptoms is by a salt water rinse.
2. Nasal corticosteroids. Helps with respitory symptoms. Known as the best prescription by most and often the first a doctor prescribes for mold allergies
3. Decongestants. Available over the counter or as prescription. Used if suffering from the congestion symptom.
4. Immunotherapy. A series of shots given for lots of allergies. Doesn't always work for mold allergies though.
5. Antihistamines. Over the counter and prescribed. Helps fight the itching symptom.
6. Cromolyn sodium. An over the counter nasal spray that blocks histamines. Should be taken to prevent symptoms of mold, so before symptoms would even occur.
7. Montelukast. Prescribed tablet that helps fight most symptoms of mold allergies. Helps fight off runny noses.
8. Dust mask. A preventive way to keep mold spores out
9. Energy-based allergy treatment. Newer treatment that has worked in 80% of patients
10. nutritional supplements. Strengthens the body to fight off symptoms
11. Ginger Root. Acts as an antibiotic for treatment of the symptoms
12. Burdock. Clears up the respitory system.
13. BioAllers. A form of vitamins to treat mold allergy symptoms
14. Avoidance. Avoidance is just that, trying to avoid forms of mold that causes allergies.
15. Air purifiers. Helps clear the air and hopefully preventing mold allergies
16. Change in diet. Certain foods act as a trigger to mold allergies
17. omalizumab treatment. For those suffering from asthma type symptoms.
18. Surgical procedure. removing mucin because it obstructs sinus drainage.
19. Mast-cell stabilizers. An anti-inflammatory treatment
20. Borax. 1/2 cup of Borax in your laundry will cut out any chance of mold growing on your clothes preventing allergies resulting in mold growth
21. Phenylephrine. A decongestant prescribed to stop the runny noses.
22. Avoidance of stale food. It's a common cause of mold allergies
23. Dehumidifier. Solves the problem with severe humidity
24. Fluticasone. Corticosteroid that treats nasal inflammation
25. Azelastine. A nose spray often prescribed to patients that suffer from mold allergies
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.