|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Ocular Migraine Top 25 Products and Services
Our Top 25 Products for Ocular Migraines
An Ocular Migraine is not the same as a traditional migraine. The symptoms are visual disturbances with or without headaches and nausea. There are several treatments that can be done easily on your own and others that you can see a doctor for treatment. This is a list of Over-the-Counter and Prescription drugs that can be used to treat Ocular Migraines.
1. DynaCirc - A calcium Channel Blocker
2. Frova - Prescription for migraine headaches
3. Verapamil - also known as Calan, Calan SR, Isoptin or Verelan - A Calcium Channel blocker (CCB) that relaxes the muscles of the heart to lower blood pressure.
4. Norvasc (amlodipine) - CCB
5. Diltiazem (Cardizem) - CCB
6. Plendil (felodipine) - CCB
7. Cardene - CCB
8. Naproxen - Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
9. Ibuprofen - OTC Pain reducer
10. Acetaminophen - OTC NSAID
11. Sumatriptan - Soothes migraine symptoms
12. Almotriptan - Prescription migraine medication
13. Ergotamine - narrows blood vessels in the brain and prevents migraine headaches
14. Propanolol - A beta blocker that helps with circulatory conditions
15. Amytriptyline - An anti-depression drug used to treat several other conditions.
16. Topomax (Topiramate) - Prescription migraine medication
17. Gabapentin - drug commonly used for seisure disorders
18. Procardia (Nifedipine) - A Calcium Channel blocker
19. In cases of acute attacks, more powerful medications can help.
20. Cafergot, a combination of caffeine and ergotamine is an effective drug.
21. Ergotamine by itself has been used as a medication, but it can have side effects.
22. Sumatriptan is a fast-acting injection that can be taken at the onset of an attack to avoid a migraine.
23. Biofeedback can be helpful in treating ocular migraines.
24. If the migraines occur frequently, it is highly recommended to seek a doctor's advice as this can be an indication of more serious medical issues.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.