Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
Our 25 Top Acne Scar Removal Remedies
25 Top Adult Acne Treatment Products
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Top 25 Inventory Accounting Software
Top 25 Alcohol Detoxification Products
25 Top Allergy Symptoms Products
25 Top Vehicle Tracking Devices
25 Top Termite Treatments
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
25 Top Anti Depressant Drugs
Top 25 Cat Allergy Symptoms Products and Services
25 Top Wireless Home Alarm Systems
Vitamins For Hairloss
25 Top Watercraft Insurance Companies
Ways To Quit Smoking
Top 25 Colon Cleansing Kits
Top Colonoscopy Procedure Services
25 COPD Symptoms
25 Top Detoxification Program Services to Detoxify your mind and body in Southern California
Diabetes Medical Supplies
Digital Asset Management
Top 25 DNA Testing Geneology Services/Products
Our Top 25 Florida Tourist Attractions
Top 25 Foam Bedding Products
25 Top Forensic Nursing Degree Programs and Certifications
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Paternity Test Results Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Paternity Test Results Products and Services
1. Taking blood and running a test.
2. Taking a sample from the inside of the cheek called the buccal swab.
3. Saving the umbilical cord and running tests on it.
4. Taking sample of semen and running a test on it.
5. Taking any kind of tissue and running tests on it.
6. Taking a sample of the hair and running tests on it.
7. Amniocentesis-must be done during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy but only after the 14Th week.
8. Chorionic Villus Sampling or CVS - can be done earlier than the amniocentesis, compares DNA of father to child.
9. A woman's last period or LMP and ultrasound testing to see the growth of the fetus can let doctors estimate when exactly the child was conceived.
10. A legal test for paternity follows what is called a Chain of Custody documentation.
11. An ob-gyn medical doctor can take prenatal samples.
12. If the father is dead, samples taken from the coroner's office that are called viability samples may be used.
13. Home testing of DNA kits are available which can determine paternity.
14. Grandparent testing to see if the child could be their biological grandchild.
15. Testing of their children by the same mother to determine if they share the same DNA.
16. Genetic Reconstruction- Relatives of the supposed father are tested to see if he could be the father of the child if the supposed father can not be tested.
17. Ancestrybydna.com has a kit that you can use to determine your paternity, useful for adopted children.
18. Forensic DNA testing is used for criminal cases that can be settled by DNA paternity testing.
19. Identigene- Is a paternity testing kit that can be bought at the drugstore.
20. Eye color paternity test- genetic eye color compatibility determination.
21. lab paternity testing- Applied Biosystems.com is an online source.
22. www.OrchidCellmark.com is an online lab where samples can be sent for testing. 3 day results.
23. www.metaphasegenetics.com- cheap DNA testing , 79 dollars.
24. www.EMSL.com- professional chemical lab that also does DNA testing.
25. www.geneticprofiles.com claims to have 19 years of experience doing genetic profiling for paternity cases.