|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Prostate Cancer Treatment Options Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Prostate Cancer Treatment Options
1. Watchful waiting or short term monitoring. This is usually done during the beginning stages of prostate cancer.
2. Poly-MVA, which consists of lipoic acid/palladium complex (LAPd), the MVA, “minerals, vitamins and amino acids”; thiamine and riboflavin are part of the product.
3. Lycopene is a natural treatment used during the early stages of prostate cancer.
4. Garlic is another home remedy used as natural treatments.
5. Soy is another home remedy used during the early stages of prostate cancer.
6. Cryotherapy is a medical treatment using ice packs to freeze the cancer.
7. Prescription alpha-blockers: These are used to relieve the soft muscle areas surrounding the bladder and prostrate which helps with urinary flow.
8. Antiandrogen is a drug used to block the activity of testosterone and androgens from the adrenal glands.
9. Prostatic stents help with urinary flow for patients who suffer from swollen prostrate glands. This procedure is not for everyone. Removal of the stint is more difficult and painful than the placement of the stent, it is reported that one out three patients have the stent removed because it is painful and can cause habitual urination.
10. (EBRT) External beam radiation therapy is a common treatment with the use of a machine outside the body.
11. Brachytherapy AKA internal beam therapy is the implantation of small radioactive pellets a time-release treatment.
12. (HDR) High-Dose Rate Brachytherapy uses seeds that are non-permanent with a higher dosage which are implanted for a short period making them less likely to travel through the body.
13. Orchiectomy surgically removing the testicles.
14. Surgical castration known as a radical prostectomy is used in more advanced cases.
15. Laproscopic surgery is used to remove the prostate.
16. Da Vinci nerve sparing robotic surgery is similar to laparoscopic surgery but with the assistance of an ergonomic robot.
17. IMRT Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy is one of the newest types of radiation therapy. This treatment minimizes damage to the body tissues from radiation exposure.
18. PBT Proton Beam Therapy uses proton beams instead of radiation to kill the cancer cells. This process is very precise allowing the beam to target the cancer directly.
19. 3DCRT is radiation therapy that combines with IMRT therapy that directs the radiation to the prostate cancer cells.
20. Hormone therapy is used to slow the growth of cancer cells, especially when the cancer has spread outside the prostate to other areas of the body.
21. Chemotherapy is injected into the body when hormone therapy is not working.
22. Systemic Radiation Therapy is a radioactive compound that is injected into the body when hormone therapy is no longer working for the pain where the cancer as metastasized.
23. Ultrasound (HIFU) This procedure uses a high intensity ultrasound beam that is focused directly on the prostate cancer; the ultrasound beam destroys the cancer cells by quickly raising the temperature. This outpatient treatment usually takes a couple of hours. This treatment is available in Canada not in the United States.
24. LHRH Therapy uses an injected luteinizing hormone that drops the testosterone levels the following LHRH agonists are: Eligard, Lupron, Plenazis, Trelstar, Viadur, Vantas, and Zoladex.
25. (5-AR) 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitors stop testosterone from becoming DHT, which stimulates the growth of the cancer cells more readily than testosterone.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.