Top 25 Acne Laser Surgery Products/brands
Our 25 Top Acne Scar Removal Remedies
25 Top Adult Acne Treatment Products
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Top 25 Inventory Accounting Software
Top 25 Alcohol Detoxification Products
25 Top Allergy Symptoms Products
25 Top Vehicle Tracking Devices
25 Top Termite Treatments
Amazing Antarctica: Our 25 Top Antarctica Cruises
25 Top Anti Depressant Drugs
Top 25 Cat Allergy Symptoms Products and Services
25 Top Wireless Home Alarm Systems
Vitamins For Hairloss
25 Top Watercraft Insurance Companies
Ways To Quit Smoking
Top 25 Colon Cleansing Kits
Top Colonoscopy Procedure Services
25 COPD Symptoms
25 Top Detoxification Program Services to Detoxify your mind and body in Southern California
Diabetes Medical Supplies
Digital Asset Management
Top 25 DNA Testing Geneology Services/Products
Our Top 25 Florida Tourist Attractions
Top 25 Foam Bedding Products
25 Top Forensic Nursing Degree Programs and Certifications
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Ragweed Allergy Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Ragweed Allergy Medications
Medications available for the treatment of ragweed allergies:
1. Cromolyn sodium is available without a prescription. Begin using this nasal spray at least two weeks prior to the ragweed season.
2. Nasonex (prescription only), helps with sneezing, a runny nose, itchy nose and/or congestion.
3. Rhinocort Aqua (prescription only) is a nasal steroid spray that affects the nasal tissues, helping to reduce swelling enabling the patient to breathe easier. The benefits are not noticeable for up to two weeks.
4. Steroid pills (prescription only) work similarly to steroid sprays, but the relief is seen much quicker.
5. Steroid shots (prescription only) are used only in the more severe conditions when other treatments are not working.
6. Halls Allergy Throat Lozenges work with other medications giving relief for the symptoms of an itchy, scratchy, or sore throat.
7. Omnaris (prescription only) is a nasal spray designed to relieve congestion, nasal itching, sneezing and other nasal conditions.
8. Semprex D (prescription only) is an antihistamine that is not recommended for individuals who suffer from high blood pressure.
9. Zyrtec an antihistamine available over the counter in a chewable tablet or liquid syrup specifically noted for hives. The generic for this product is Cetirizine.
10. Zyrtec D-12 is an antihistamine and a decongestant. An over the counter medication, not meant for individuals with high blood pressure or narrow angle glaucoma.
11. Chlor-Trimeton (Chlorpheniramine) is an over the counter antihistamine sold by itself or combined with a decongestant.
12. Tavist is an over the counter antihistamine available in pill or liquid form.
13. Singulair(prescription only) is for patients who suffer from allergies and asthma. A leukotriene receptor antagonist blocks leukotrienes affectively improving asthma and allergic rhinitis and is not a steroid.
14. Claritin has several different products for adults and children Claritin 12 Hour Redi Tabs are not for children under age six. One pill a day affords twelve hours of relief; these pills dissolve quickly in your mouth. Because of their non-drowsy relief, there is no risk in driving or doing regular activities.
15. Xyzal (prescription only) is designed for the treatment of allergies, hives and rashes. Individuals allergic to Zyrtec should not take this product.
16. Flonase Nasal Spray (generic Fluticasone) (prescription only) works similarly to Nasonex.
17. Astelyn nasal spray (prescription only) is an antihistamine. Drowsiness is a possible side effect. This medication is available in eye drops known as Optivar( known as Aselastine)
18. Astepro nasal spray (prescription only) has a different base but has all the other ingredients Astelyn has.
19. Patanase/Pataday nasal spray (prescription only) is an antihistamine and is available in eye drops as Patanol (prescription only).
20. Veramyst Nasal Spray (prescription only) is an antihistamine nasal spray.
21. Emadastine also known as Emadine are eye drops (prescription only) used for symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis.
22. Naphcon A, Opcon-A, Visine-A, and equivalent store brands are over the counter eye drops that have both an antihistamine and decongestant.
23. Alrex (Loteprednol) (prescription only) a Corticosteroid used for temporary relief of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis symptoms. If needed for more than 14 days an eye exam using magnification is needed.
24. Allegra (fexofenadine) (prescription only) used to relieve allergy symptoms’. Allegra does not cause drowsiness.
25. Benadryl is available over the counter in tablet, liquid or cream form for use with allergic reactions; stronger doses are also available for more immediate relief through a medical provider. Benadryl can cause drowsiness.