|Community Top 25 Products and Services Reports Shop Free Newsletter Contact|
25 Top Incorporation Services to Incorporate Yourself - Advertising and Marketing
Welcome to your Official Web Market Research and Shopping Info Network!
Need some good Web Market Online Shopping advice? We're here to help!
Ways To Quit Smoking Top 25 Products and Services
25 Top Ways to Quit Smoking
So often people start smoking at a young age for the experiment. It doesn't take long to get addicted. After gaining a little knowledge a person usually wants to quit. If you're wanting to quit here's a list of ways to quit smoking:
1. Acupuncture. Needles are placed in the body to respond with the nerves resulting in blocking the pleasure response to tobacco
2. Nicorette gum. Allows you to pop a piece of gum in your mouth when a craving hits.
3. Nicorette patches. Gives little doses of nicotine so cravings don't hit.
4. NicoretteNasal Spray. Much like the patch, but in nasal spray form.
5. Nicorette Inhalors. Much like other Nicorette products and keeps with the habit of keeping your hands busy.
6. E-Z Quit. An artificial cigarette to allow you to still lets you fill the need to do something with your hands and mouth.
7. Hypnosis. Works on those that believe. Visit a hypnotherapist or order hypnosis cds.
8. Chantix. A stop smoking pill that targets the receptors in the brain and blocks nicotine from getting to them.
9. Commit Lozenges. Provides small amounts of nicotine in pill form to stop cravings.
10. Counseling. A counselor can help you understand the hold nicotine has on you.
11. Zyban. A pill much like Chantix helps fight the urges to smoke.
12. Laser Therapy. Between the professional consult and the physical help from the lasers, laser therapy takes care of the mental and physical (cravings) of smoking
13. Cold Turkey. It's not recommended by most doctors but one of the biggest percentages of how people quit smoking.
14. Smokeeze. A filter that removes a big percentage of the tar and nicotine from your cigarettes.
15. Simply Quit. A plastic cigarette that has no tar, tobacco or nicotine but has the tobacco flavor.
16. Smokesmart. Puts perferations in your cigarettes reducing tar and nicotine intake lessening your cravings.
17. Nicobloc. Liquid drops that you put on your filter to reduce the nicotine intake.
18. Meditation. Increases your confidence and reduces cravings while relaxing through your quitting process.
19. Smoke Away. A step by step herbal formula to fight cravings and help you quit along with a cd with useful information.
20. Smoke Deter. A nicotine craving relief that helps fight quitting symptoms.
21.Zerosmoke. Biomagnets placed on the ears to trigger the nerves to fight smoking cravings.
22. Zero Nicotine. A patch that herbally helps you quit smoking. No nicotine is put into your body.
23. Nicocure Pills. Alters the taste of the tobacco making it unpleasant for the smoker.
24. Quitclock. Helps show you how much time inbetween cigarettes and calculates how much you're spending.
25. Video coach. The quitter plays a game with the video coach to help the quitter in the process of quitting with assigned activities.
This website and content is Copyright WebMarketLIVE.com
All Rights Reserved.